Printer Friendly Tell a Friend

How can I obtain an Official Transcript of my college credits?

To obtain a copy of your Frederick Community College (FCC) transcript for credits that have already been purchased, you will need to submit the proper form directly to FCC.  You may go to .  Go to option 3 Are you a FEMA student?? and click here.  Print, fill out, and sign the form.  Submit the form to FCC via the information at the top of the form.