Printer Friendly Tell a Friend

How can I obtain an Official Transcript of my college credits?

To obtain a copy of your Frederick Community College (FCC) transcript for credits that have already been purchased please contact FCC directly at, or by phone at 301-624-2854, or visit their website at and request a transcript.