Printer Friendly Tell a Friend

Can I earn a degree through this program?

The FEMA Independent Study Program offers college credits, but not a degree; however, some of our credits are utilized within Frederick Community College's (FCC) Associates of Applied Science (A.A.S.) Degree, Emergency Management Certificate, and numerous specialization Letters of Recognition (LOR). As a nationally recognized institution with American Public University (APU), FCC degrees are transferrable to several prestigious four year colleges so that you can further your studies in Emergency Management. For more information please visit or call their Emergency Management Program directly at 301-624-2854.