Printer Friendly Tell a Friend

Will I receive a 1098 tax form?

No, our program is not required to issue 1098 tax forms because we do not charge “tuition”; we charge a “credit conversion fee”. You may however use your receipt as proof of your credit conversion fee payment, for purposes such as educational expenses. Please consult your personal tax accountant for questions regarding the acceptance of the receipt.