Printer Friendly Tell a Friend

Does Frederick Community College provide military tuition payment options for academic programs utilizing FEMA Independent Study courses?

Frederick Community College expanded the Veteran’s Administrative benefit eligibility for academic programs utilizing converted FEMA Independent Study courses.  This benefit applies to courses taken at Frederick Community College and not for the cost to convert FEMA Independent Study courses to college credit.  For more information, contact the FCC Veteran and Military Services office at 301.624.2838 or the Emergency Management Program office at 301.624.2854.